Here we are!

Here we are!

Friday, July 9, 2010

I found this caterpillar yesterday outside in front yard of my grandma's house. When it crawld on my hand it tickold.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did it! This is the first time I have been able to open my computer since you left!
    I love your post. You look so pogy!
    I miss you so much.

    Love,

    Grandma Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear EZ

    Well, I liked these posts, but it has been so long since I heard from you! Where are you? I miss you! School is pretty good this year. I have some really nice children, and I enjoy teaching them math. I have been helping some of them to do homework, and also teaching some cool math tricks. I found some amazing crafts that I can't wait to show you when we get together again. I am looking forward to seeing you and hearing from you. I think about you often, and miss you all very much.

    Love,

    Grandma Frances

    ReplyDelete