Here we are!

Here we are!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I saw a snake.


First Dad saw it. Then we all went to see it. And I was the first one to see it. And Mom touched it. And then it hissed at us.

3 comments:

  1. I will try again to leave you a message!

    Wow! A snake! Cool haircut! You're growing up way too fast! I'm looking forward to seeing you this summer.

    Love you,

    Grandma Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi EZ:

    s school out yet? I have two more weeks! June 10th! I think it will be fun to see you again soon when you go to see you other grandma in July. We are trying to get Uncle Todd Aunt Jackie and cousins Kaelyn and Annaleigh to be hear for a couple of days too

    Love,

    Grandma Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear EZ You looked so great in your Graduation hat that you made. You looked so excited and happy. Thank you for your pictures on the blog.

    Love GraNDMA FRANCES

    XXX TO YOU AND YOUR SISTERS!

    I'm so glad that you are such a good example to them. Love Grandma Frances

    ReplyDelete